GLBT Bookshelf

GLBT Bookshelf
Bookstore, Author's pages, Reviews, Forums

Friday, December 03, 2010

Just rambling...

It's been a month-and-a-half since I was last here.  Some of that is due to the fact that for over two weeks our computer was infested--and I do mean infested--with a very nasty virus.
It probably wouldn't have taken so long if my wonderful hubby hadn't been earnestly doing anything and everything he could do to eradicate said virus.  The man's much more patient than I am... I'da taken it in to get fixed after a couple of days.

But we got that fixed and out of the way...finally! Once I got back online, I spent a couple of weeks trying to catch up on all the stuff that had piled up while I was on enforced hiatus.  *Whew* 
And now things are changing over at one of the review sites where I can be found and for the last few weeks I've been helping to get things moved over.  Oh yeah....

And now it's heading into the Christmas season and I've done NOTHING to get ready.  I've got most of my shopping done... well, except for my all-gone-from-home adult children... and what to get them; well hubby the other day suggested we give them all money. :-) 

I've got on tap Sloan Parker's Breathe... and between that and Ethan Day's Life in Fusion I'm torn... and then there are the reviews for the sites I review for... Someday soon I'll be reading both Sloan's and Ethan's books... all I can say is it better be VERY soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment