GLBT Bookshelf

GLBT Bookshelf
Bookstore, Author's pages, Reviews, Forums

Friday, April 02, 2010

Books that I've read this week

Over the past few years I've been doing really well at keeping track of all the books I read.  Some of it's so that I knew which books to review, but often it was just for the sake of my curiosity. I like knowing what I've read!  So, because I've been falling way behind on tracking books read I thought that I would, each week, post the books that I'd read in that week.  We'll see how quickly I bore everyone, including myself. *grin*

Week 13:
March 26 to April 1 (all that I can remember)
  • More by Sloan Parker
  • No Fear by S.J. Frost
  • With This Ring by TA Chase
  • Surfer (anthology: edited by Neil Plakcy)
  • Miya by DM Sands
  • Star Man by Jan Irving
  • Burning Up by Z.A. Maxfield
  • Silent Night by Rowena Sudbury
  • Silver Queen's Death by Lex Valentine
  • The Gentleman and the Rogue by Bonnie Dee, Summer Devon
  • Del Fantasma: Duck Fart by Jade Buchanan

No comments:

Post a Comment