* * * * * *
- I finally made a place for Z.A. Maxfield's Notturno in my line-up and it was everything ~ and even a bit more ~ than I had thought it would be. Sometimes the lead-in to a story ~ aka other people's comments, raves and reviews ~ end up leaving me with a slight to severe let-down. Let me say that I've not seen ANYTHING that comes close to the power of Notturno... and that's saying a LOT!
I'm not making mention of ZAM's Blue Fire 'cause I've just recently reviewed it here... :sigh: My oh my... Adam and Jared
- T.A. Chase's Nowhere Diner: Finding Love has been in my TBR since its release... I know! And while I knew that I was going to love it ~ everything else that I've read by this marvelously talented author has been fabulous ~ it still managed to take my breath away. I'm sincerely hoping that this is only the first in a series of stories featuring Cookie's diner... I could spend a long, long time there and never be bored!
- Chrissy Munder ~ Fair Wind
- Nicki Bennett ~ Flight
- Neil Plakcy ~ Three Wrong Turns in the Desert
- Shawn Lane ~ Beyond the Norm
- Mychael Black ~ As Above, So Below
- Jet Mykles ~ About Something
- Rowan McBride ~ One Shot
- Rosalie Stanton ~ Firsts
- Ethan Day ~ As You Are
- Josh Lanyon ~ I Spy Something Wicked
* * * * * *
So I decided that today was a great day to at least catch up on my book list; at least here. My poor eHarlequin blog is starting to collect all kinds of spiders and ghostly sounds. Ah well... I'll get better at the time organization thing... I hope!