GLBT Bookshelf

GLBT Bookshelf
Bookstore, Author's pages, Reviews, Forums

Sunday, July 04, 2010

Bryl Tyne - Forsaken (The Zagzagel Diaires #1)

I am really looking forward to more stories from The ZagZagel Diaries. Bryl Tyne is an author whose work I always enjoy; the characters that people Bryl's stories are interesting and people that I can care for; regardless of the length of the story.


Forsaken is very short, 9 pages, but it holds a wealth of emotion; heartache, pain and ultimately acceptance. It's another of Bryl's books that I bought as soon as I realised it was out... and, as always, it's a real treat.

 * * * * * *

Book info:
Bryl R. Tyne; Forsaken (The Zagzagel Diaries, #1); Untreed Reads; March 26, 2010

Description:  An uncoventional guardian angel attempts to keep his gay charge from committing suicide, while wrestling with his own personal issues. This si the first in the Zagzagel Diaries series.

Buy HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment