GLBT Bookshelf

GLBT Bookshelf
Bookstore, Author's pages, Reviews, Forums

Sunday, July 04, 2010

Bryl Tyne - Desperate (The Zagzagel Diaries, #3)

Once again Bryl Tyne's newest story in The Zagzagel Diaries - Desperate - series packs a whallop that hits fast and hard and leaves you--okay, left me--reeling. But then in this series I've come to expect it. Even so my heart totally ached for Nick and as I read his story I was fighting the tears and even writing the review has my eyes stinging.
With The ZagZagel Diaries, Bryl Tyne has shown once again just why this author is one of my favourites. There is so much raw emotion that enfolds us while taking us on many an unforgettable journey; truly outstanding!
Oh... one other thing - as soon as I know that Bryl's got another story out I'm there... and I read it right away too.
* * * * * *

BOOK INFO:
Bryl Tyne; Desperate (The Zagzagel Diaries, #3); Untreed Reads; June


Description: Coming to terms with who you are can sometimes make you take desperate measures. The angel Zagzagel returns in this third entry to the series to help his charge choose love over murder.

Buy HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment