GLBT Bookshelf

GLBT Bookshelf
Bookstore, Author's pages, Reviews, Forums

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Carol Lynne's BETWEEN TWO LOVERS

I *discovered* Carol Lynne last year after I had found myself  to be addicted to... er really enjoying gay romances. Among the other authors and stories I found was Ms. Lynne's Finnegan's Promise, which totally captivated me.
Awhile ago a couple other bloggers with whom I'd discussed, and subsequently introduced to a few of my favourite m/m romance authors, returned the favour when they reviewed and talked about a couple of Carol Lynne's series: Cattle Valley and Good Time Boys. When I realized she was the same author whose story I so loved last year, I immediately went shopping.


At that point I decided that I had to try at least the first story in each of the series ~ okay, I didn't have to... but I wanted to ~ and also found Carol Lynne's Campus Cravings series (hoo boy I'm in for a LOT of ebook acquisitions later).  Then when I was trying to juggle book lengths to total 50K I went looking for short, unconnected, story and came away with Ms. Lynne's Between Two Lovers.

_____________________________
SNYOPSIS:
Morgan Joseph Shearing, Mojo to his friends, loved his life. He and his long-time partner, Jasper had the best of both worlds. While they loved each other exclusively, they were also free to bring women into their bed. When Mojo spots April in Club Maverick, he knows he has to have her.

When April Lawson sets eyes on the large bald bartender, she thinks she's died and gone to heaven. Even the fact that Mojo has a partner doesn't deter her from what she craves. All she wants is to be in Mojo's bed, as soon as possible. The thought of sleeping with two men is new and exciting for the small town girl and April jumps feet first into sex with both men. But that just might lead to a broken heart.

Over the years, Jasper has shared Mojo with many different women, but he senses April is different. He begins to wonder if they'll be able to walk away with their bond intact or if the affair with April will forever change the face of their relationship.
__________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment