GLBT Bookshelf

GLBT Bookshelf
Bookstore, Author's pages, Reviews, Forums

Saturday, October 02, 2010

Well dang! Looking around the 'net

can be fascinating... as well as a teeny bit of a time-waster.  But sometimes I come across something that just... WoW!

Such is a blog post by Alex Beecroft, author extraordinaire and one whose books have space on my bookshelves--at this point virtual, but they're still there.
The point that I was trying to make is the post that you can--and SHOULD--read here, especially if you're a fan of M/M romance...or heck any romance for that matter.

And really, the points made by Ms. Beecroft and many of those who commented are more than a little applicable to nearly every facet of life and society.  Who knew that a discussion about books could lead to this?
Well, I for one... after all reading is a HUGE part of my life and who I am.  In fact I'm such a big fan I review for three different sites--Ebook Addict Reviews, Dark Diva Reviews and Blackraven Reviews--and I'm also involved in doing a little bit here and there for a couple of epubs. 
Books--and their offshoots--and entirely too addictive, but all in a good way might I add.

Anyway, if you have the time, please check out Alex Beecroft's blog; it's based on M/M romance, but its boundaries go far beyond this one element... and all I can say is BRAVO!

Oh and the link:  http://alexbeecroft.com/2010/10/rolling-stone-magazine/

No comments:

Post a Comment