GLBT Bookshelf

GLBT Bookshelf
Bookstore, Author's pages, Reviews, Forums

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Stephanie Draven's Contest

WILD, TETHERED, BOUND by Stephanie Draven


What if monsters of ancient myth are made, not born? And what if you find out that you’re one of them…


Lieutenant Nick Leandros is a battle-hardened soldier who thinks he’s seen everything. But nothing prepares him for the horror he encounters in a dark, war-torn forest. The carnage fractures him–body and soul. Split into three separate men with three savage wills, he struggles to tame the cunning creatures and hold them inside.


His only hope of salvation is Dessa, a beautiful dryad who is bound to Nick by mystic forces. She alone understands what he has become, and Nick is the only man who can give her the child she needs. But the cruelest, most lustful part of him demands her submission as the price for his help. With her powers waning every day, time is running out for Dessa to save the last forests of her country…and to heal the man she’s come to love.

WILD, TETHERED, BOUND is now available for purchase at eharlequin.com!
Also available for Kindle users at Amazon.


Read an excerpt here.





_______________________________________________

I've gotta say that I'm looking forward to getting this book! It's going to be on my shopping list... unless of course I'm fortunate enough to ... perhaps?... win this contest. Either way this is going to be on my shelves. I LOVE finding new authors with whom I can spend oodles of time getting to know the characters and stories they create for us.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the plug! I'm hard at work on the fourth book of this modern mythology series and its been so rewarding to have ancient stories meet modern problems.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I love that you're combining the two. Greek mythology ~ any mythology ~ has always been something I loved.

    Looking forward to reading the story!

    ReplyDelete